ELECTIONS - ARIZONA CHAPTER OF ICRI
To Serve from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017
now accepting NAMES OF THOSE WISHING TO RUN for:
President – 1 year term
Vice-President – 1 year term
Secretary – 1 year term
Directors – (2 seats available) - 3 year term each
President: The President is the principal elected officer of the organization, presides at all meetings of the membership and the Board of Directors, and performs other duties as are normally incident to the office or as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors. The President is an ex-officio member, with voting privilege, of all committees except the Nominating Committee.
Vice-President: The Vice-President performs the duties of the President in the President’s absence and sits on the Board of Directors.
Treasurer: The Treasurer shall keep an account of all monies received and expended for the use of the Chapter, and shall make disbursements as authorized by the Board of Directors.
Secretary: The Secretary gives notice of and attends all meetings of the membership and the Board of Directors, keeps a record of all proceedings, attests documents, and sits on the Board of Directors.
Director: The 7 Directors sit on the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors have supervision, control, and direction of the affairs of the Chapter, determine its policies within the limits of the bylaws, actively prosecute its purposes, and oversee the disbursement of its funds.
Meetings: The Board of Directors meet approximately once per month. Normally before dinner meetings.
PLACE YOUR OWN NAME INTO NOMINATION:
· Mail, email, or fax me your name and the position you are running for before November 21, 2016.
· Note 1) you cannot run for multiple positions and 2) if you are already in an elected position and your term is not set to expire on 12/31/2016 you must resign before running for election to a new position.
· Only members in good standing of the AZ Chapter of ICRI on December 21, 2016 may hold office.
THE ELECTION PROCESS:
· On December 8, 2016 ballots will be emailed to every person who is a member in good standing of
the Arizona Chapter of ICRI as of December 1, 2016.
· Completed ballots must be received by me via email or fax on or before December 19, 2016.
· Ties will be decided by those individuals who are tied getting together and flipping a coin. If they
are not available to do so, Dave Flax will flip a coin on their behalf.
· The new Officers and Directors will begin serving on January 1, 2017.
· All Officers and Directors will be briefly introduced at our first meeting in 2017.